KORAL 10 W Firmware Update Instructions
Please see the following Attachments below to install the firmware for your device.
1. Download the Instructions and read them carefully.
2. Install Phoenix Suit_CN_1.08 .msi on your laptop or home computer.
3. Click on the Phoenix USB Pro to use program. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UpIwTCARbbCMBXDRayVvNm2Gtnv3qCDx
4. Upload the KORAL 10 W image. (There are two images because the KORAL 10 W has two different IPS form factors) One of the images below will be the right one for you so try both.
KORAL 10 W image ISP 1
KORAL 10 W image ISP 2
5. Check the Phoenix Check box at the top right hand corner of the program.
6. Click on firmware update button.
7. Turn off device and hold the Volume button up and then plug in the device and then press the power button about 5 to 7 times.
8. The program will then start to update your device.
Thank you for your patience. Please see the following link below to download a third version of our Firmware for the KORAL 10 W.
Then please use the instructions above to install the firmware.
Matthew, The links of the sp1 and the sp3 are broke, may you check this please?
I need fix my tablet
Thanks for your attention
volume on new Koral 10X3 is barely hearable. No instructions on headphones: set doesn't work; Sent message to hyundai, and now sent here for solutions?
Hola alguien tendra los los archivos para hyundai koral 10 w por que los enlaces estan rotos