Thank you for your patience. Please see the instructions below to learn how to perform the firmware update. Please also use the video as a reference.
1. First enable drivers for Win10, open settings and click update & security.
2. Click Recovery and Restart now
3. Click Troubleshoot
4. Click Advanced options
5. Click Startip Settings
6. Click Restart.
7. Type 7
If your computer didn’t install Win10, ignore the above.
8. Open PhoenixSuitPacket.msi , then click next three times as marked red.
9. Click next at pop-ups as marked red.
10. Open PhoenixSuit.exe in PhoenixSuit folder unzipped,
click and to select the img file.
11. Power off the tablet, press the Volume+ Key and do not
release, connect the tablet to the PC with USB cable, click
Power Key for about 5 times
12. Click Yes, the tablet will be auto upgraded
Please see the following Firmware TOOLS, IMAGE, and VIDEO for the KORAL 7w2 at the following links below. Instructions will be provided in the video and firmware tools.
KORAL 7w2 IMAGE
1 person likes this